"Standing Up for The People of Travis County"
The people of Travis County deserve a responsive County government that meets the needs of the people on-time and on-budget. It's time to elect a County executive who puts the people of Travis County first.
I'm counting on your vote -- Election Day is Nov. 4, 2014.
I am a 4th generation Austinite with more than 30 years of management and communications experience in Austin's high-tech industry.
The job of Travis County Judge is not about politics or legal know-how; it is about overseeing the business of the County. I specialize in making businesses run more efficiently, a skill set we can all agree is needed in Travis County government.
As County Judge, I will:
- Focus on building roads on time, on budget, with responsible stewardship of the environment.
- Lower your County property tax rate, to make living in Travis County more affordable.
- Push for greater transparency and citizen-involvement in public meetings and issues.
- Ensure our first-responders are equipped to keep you safe in case of fires, floods or other emergencies.
- Texas Republican Assembly President Mike McNamara awards Congressman Michael McCaul the Reagan Legacy Award in 2005.
- Mike McNamara meets with young voters in downtown Austin.
- Mike McNamara, second from left, with Tim Lively & The Profits 1966
- Legionnaire Mike McNamara shaking hands with Colt McCoy at a recent UT event
- Mike and Julia McNamara
- ETN3 Mike McNamara 1968