"Standing Up for The People of Travis County"
The people of Travis County deserve a responsive County government that meets the needs of the people on-time and on-budget. It's time to elect a County executive who puts the people of Travis County first.
I'm counting on your vote -- Election Day is Nov. 4, 2014.
I am a 4th generation Austinite with more than 30 years of management and communications experience in Austin's high-tech industry.
The job of Travis County Judge is not about politics or legal know-how; it is about overseeing the business of the County. I specialize in making businesses run more efficiently, a skill set we can all agree is needed in Travis County government.
As County Judge, I will:
- Focus on building roads on time, on budget, with responsible stewardship of the environment.
- Lower your County property tax rate, to make living in Travis County more affordable.
- Push for greater transparency and citizen-involvement in public meetings and issues.
- Ensure our first-responders are equipped to keep you safe in case of fires, floods or other emergencies.
Why I'm Running
Standing Up for the people of travis county
After decades of dysfunction and mismanagement, residents of Travis County are depleted and exhausted.
I can make a difference for Travis County residents. I have the management and communications experience it takes to run a competent and effecient county government.
Travis County has the opportunity to lead the state, but we must demand responsibility and accountability from our leadership. The County Judge must take the leadership role that has been lacking in the county.
With your support, we will make Travis County an affordable place to live, work and play for generations to come.
- Texas Republican Assembly President Mike McNamara awards Congressman Michael McCaul the Reagan Legacy Award in 2005.
- Mike McNamara meets with young voters in downtown Austin.
- Mike McNamara, second from left, with Tim Lively & The Profits 1966
- Legionnaire Mike McNamara shaking hands with Colt McCoy at a recent UT event
- Mike and Julia McNamara
- ETN3 Mike McNamara 1968
This Saturday Blockwalk for Mike McNamara, we will be meeting at IHOP at 8801 S. IH 35 Frontage Road, 9 a.m. bring pen, water, comfy shoes!about 6 hours ago
Mike will be at AIF tonight at 7, Temple Beth Shalom, 7300 Hart Ln!about 6 hours ago